UPDATE from Andraz
Next update will be on wednesday, but it will not be anything major on the engine itself.The engine fix is coming in 14 days.
ORIGINAL TEXT STARTS HERE:
There are still a few.
- freezing glitch: check your Library item first. If you have hundred object that causing 80% of the freezing when creating strip. Simple delete them.
- the massive multiplication of the saved objects: when you click save the object saved multiple times. That causing the massive freezing.
- textbox glich (disappearing last lines): maybe the font size get larger when publishing, so the last words are disappeared. Make bigger textboxes
- object move to front after publish bug (rare but the most annoying when your whole strip covered by a big red/black/blue background shape
- invert bug I used it in this strip the strange background shapes are made by inverting the body of Red Son. Grouped object and avatars implode after invert
- duplicate and invert bug: invert a black element then duplicate the white element, the duplicate goes black again. Can adressed by inverting and duplicating the duplicated object.
-I found a new one:I cannot write text in textbox in this strip so I deleted them. Double click wont work.
- selecting multiple items sometimes made the selection area border remains on screen. Does not effect the final strip though
- the blur, zoom, opacity controls are hard to use. You need click on the control to release the mouse cursor sometimes.
- etc comment here if you know one.
There is no mean make million strips about that we are hateing bugs. Everyone hateing bug, especially the programmers!
I was wrong that freezing glich annoying as hell. It is better a bit, but I have no patience shading the whole body 'till it not adressed.
The character inspired by the comic Red Son written by Mark Millar. I've read it a week ago and thats an amazing alternative universe Superman story! Worth to read I tell!